Thursday, May 3, 2012

As I sat in the doctors office today getting an immunization I forgot about (oops!), it hit me that we will be living and breathing in India very shortly. I have been in overdrive and know it will continue that way until the plane takes off!


A student I was working with today asked me what state India is in and it opened my eyes to the opportunity we all have to share our life experiences with others. Be it this India journey you, a friend or a loved one is taking, or something you yourself have done, share it somehow! I often hesitate sharing, afraid of how it will come off or be portrayed, but at the end of the day, we're doing an injustice to those we work with and interact with if we hold back. I proudly whipped out a map and explained the difference between states and countries, United States and the world. I am blessed to take this journey again and be surrounded by 12 others who have dedicated so much of their days and energy to making this journey happen.

Be well,

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment